Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil is perfect for… you guessed it… veggie and garden beds. Particularly good for raised beds, this soil mix resists compaction and is high in organic matter.
Made in South Australia from a blend of recycled organic materials, including shredded bark, tree prunings, and lawn clippings. This beautiful rich soil contains Blood & Bone and Jeffries Organic Compost which has been through a controlled process of natural aerobic composting. The right amount of washed, course sand is then mixed in to maintain an ideal open structure.
- Significantly increases water retention
- Highest level of organic matter of all Jeffries soils, retaining moisture where it is needed most.
- Added Blood & Bone
- Open structure meaning it is a free-draining mix and resists compaction (often a problem in raised garden beds)
- Provides plants with vital organic nutrients
- Promotes healthy root establishment and growth
- Certified Organic to NASAA standards
- For raised garden beds
- For veggie patches
- For large tubs and planter boxes
- For courtyard gardens and fernerie